Tuesday 4 January 2011

Stay with me

EN:
Yes, I'm still here! & Yes, I'll continue posting, I just need to find a photographer, 'cause I don't want to have pictures with zero quality and I want to take this blog serious,.So I'm gonna start posting regularly soon, cause I already found the person, I just have to talk to her! see you soon
                                                                                                     ldm

RO:

Da, sunt inca aici! & Da, voi continua sa postez, doar trebuie sa gasesc un fotograf, fiindca nu vreau poze fara calitate si vreau so iau in seios cu blogul. Asa ca voi incepe sa postez regulat in curand, pentru ca am gasit deja persoana, doar trebuie sa mai vorbesc cu ea! ne vedem in curand
                                                                                                     ldm

No comments: