Sunday 2 January 2011

NEW HAIR

 
(Sorry for the quality,it's made with a phone at 3 a.m)
EN:
I dyed my hair before New Year's Eve.Actually my best friend has.You have to trust very much someone who hasn't dyed other people's hair before to let her dye your hair a couple hours before New Year's Eve.Looks like I can trust her.The trickles should've been purple, but this is the colour that came out and I like it. Next time I'll choose a darker colour and the trickles WILL BE PURPLE!:DAnyway it was fun.The whole bathroom was red and brown, but I handled it in the end.
                                                                                                     ldm 
RO:
Mi-am vopsit parul inainte de rev. Defapt cea mai buna prietena m-a vopsit.E nevoie de multa incredere sa lasi pe cineva care n-a mai vopsit pe nimeni sa iti vopseasca parul, cu cateva ore inainte de rev.Se pare ca pot sa am incredere in ea.Suvitele trebuiau sa fie mov, dar culoarea asta a iesit si imi place. Data viitoare voi alege o culoare mai inchisa si suvitele VOR FI MOV!:D Oricum a fost distractiv.Toata baia a fost rosie si mov, dar am rezolvat pana la urma.
                                                                                                     ldm 

No comments: